Initializes a new instance of the InputElement struct.
- name (String)
- The HLSL semantic associated with this element in a shader input-signature.
- index (Int32)
- The semantic index for the element. A semantic index modifies a semantic, with an integer index number. A semantic index is only needed in a case where there is more than one element with the same semantic. For example, a 4x4 matrix would have four components each with the semantic name matrix, however each of the four component would have different semantic indices (0, 1, 2, and 3).
- format (Format)
- The data type of the element data.
- offset (Int32)
- Offset (in bytes) between each element. Use AppendAligned for convenience to define the current element directly after the previous one, including any packing if necessary.
- slot (Int32)
- An integer value that identifies the input-assembler. Valid values are between 0 and 15.
- slotClass (InputClassification)
- Identifies the input data class for a single input slot.
- stepRate (Int32)
- The number of instances to draw using the same per-instance data before advancing in the buffer by one element. This value must be 0 for an element that contains per-vertex data.
Assembly: SlimDX (Module: SlimDX) Version: 220.127.116.11